OAS is looking for IT Executive positions who are suitable for the conditions below
– Research and propose to develop new technology application.
– Design instruction information (manuals) for users.
– Operate applications as required.
– Other tasks in IT Department.
– Graduated from University of Information & Technology or related majors..
– Proficient in MS Office tools.
– Familiar with PHP/Wordpress is an advantage.
– Able to self-motivate, self-define specific goals and focus on implementing goals.
– Agile, progressive and willing to deal with new challenges.
– Proficient in organizational skills, time management.